Wednesday, July 20, 2005

And The Winner Is...Drum Roll Please....ERIC'S AN ASS!


So I piss people off pretty frequently. I am not going ot be text messaging any conversations anymore. I come off much more...I don't care...than I mean. Anyway...now that that's said. I am still holding firm that life pretty much blows and sucks simultaniously...and while that sounds like it might be a great things...IT ISN'T! Still no phone or T.V. or Internet at Casa de Crappo. You'd think I would get used to it. Nope. I have watched all the movies I have, read all the books I have for the second time. It just keeps on sucking. I apparently watched A LOT of TV and spent a LOT of time on the internet and phone. Pretty soon I am going to have to resort to excercising...gah! People are already complaining I am too skinny..wait till I actually put some effort into it. Geez! Cabaret is going wonderfully. Shows selling out like crazy. I have secured a way to get to Arizona for Joel and Amanda's wedding. That's cool. I have 200 dollars in my wallet...until I make my car payment..but atleast I can make my car payment. Anyway...I'm off to house of crap. I'll blog later.

No comments: