Thursday, July 21, 2005

And With A Firm Blow The Universe Spat Soundly In My Face


So that 200 dollars I had in my wallet...gone..and not to make my car payment. Nope. I had to give it back to the person that gave it to me. Turns out that the product I sold didn't work out so well and now I have to refund. GREAT! I can't take much more of this. Seriously. If something outstanding doesn't happen in my life pretty soon I am going to resort to sitting in my room in the fetal position crying and sucking my thumb. I have no gas in my car, I'm over by UCF, I have a show tonight, I have no toll money, I have no money period. Why does the universe hate me so much? Horrible, horrible luck. I am just waiting for the owner of Hoolihan's to call me and tell me that the restaurant burnt down and now I won't be able to work there. On a related note. Billy is not going to be working at Disney anymore...Jan offered him a job at her school. Great for Billy. Kinda pisses me off a little though...not at Billy...but at Jan. I've been openly looking for work for almost two months now...NOTHING. I have even helped at the school before....gee..glad to see where I fall in the Karma butt kicking club. Anyway...I'm off...Blog later.

No comments: