Saturday, July 23, 2005

Things Are Looking...Forward...Not Up, Not Down, Just Forward


So Cabaret is going. Some nights better than others..but that's true of any show. My flirtatious may be turning fruitful in atleast one place. Life is getting...bareable..now whether that is because it has been like this so long that I am getting used to it or because it is actually getting better I'm not sure. Someone stole all the money I had in my wallet from me last night at the theater. It as only 5 dollars..but that was literally all the money I had. Oh well..I will report it to Joel..I don't expect anything to come of it though. Anyway..I am off to see the Wizard with Tracy, Madeline, and Bryan. I think I'm probably the tin man of the group. Tracy is Dorothy, Bryan is scarecrow, and Madeline I guess would be the lion? Whatever..I'll blog later.

No comments: