Sunday, July 17, 2005

Follow Your Instincts, Unless Your Name is Eric And They Tell You To Make Out With Someone



So I went to work..and quit the next day. It was awful...so awful infact that I am not going to blog in detail about it. Then I went to the Jaws Party..hosted by Gerard..or atleast opened up to the Cabaret cast by Gerard. It was fun. I drank, I made out with two people, (apparently took advantage of one of them depending on who you ask. If you see the pictures though I think that no one was taken advantage of.) It was a party in true Eric fashion. When did I become a slut? Anyway. Cabaret is going very very well. We are selling out evernight and overselling some nights. Such a good time. The cast is getting pretty close and we seem to be doing it right. Someone thought we were a touring group the other day..that was cool. Anyway..I am going to go and cook something and then eat it and then READ HARRY POTTER! I'll blog later.

No comments: