Friday, August 05, 2005

There Was A Cabaret


Well kids, it's almost over. This is the last weekend of Cabaret. It's going very very well. We have a waiting list of 90 for our last weekend and we are TOTALLY sold out. It's wierd to be part of a show that is this successful. Hoolihan's still isn't open but they are saying they are going to be doing orientation sometime next week. Things are not bad right now. I know...shock! I am still pretty broke, still single, still all those things I was last week...but I have wonderful friends and a family who tries their best to make sure I have what I need. And I do. I am not going ot worry about the rest. Atleast I am going to try not to worry about it. It's hard to go cold turkey on worrying. I am at Tracy's right now waiting for her to get ready so we can go to the show tonight. Tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY! Score! It's good times. Nick and I are talking..some. We have talked about going to a movie next week...we will see if that happens and judge how things are going from there. That's pretty much it on my end. InkBlot and Samari are doing very well...running, jumping, and playing constantly. I do want to thank everyone for coming to the show though. I can honestly say there were only about 2 nights about the 15 night run that I didn't know someone...or someone didn't come up and talk to me about a previous performance they had seen me in. It felt good to know that people cared...and they came...and they saw. Thanks you guys...Christian was right...All you need is love and I got it. I'll blog later.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Yay! It's the new and improved Eric doll, now with Positivity and Joy action! I love my Eric doll!

Seriously, glad you're feeling better. Come to Bill & Tracy's tomorrow night after the show.