Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Priority Check


So I am house sitting for these rich lawyer people that my friend Allison knows.(Notice...different spelling...so it's not Awesome...it's Allison.) These people are loaded. 5000 dollar painting, annoying persian cat, 6000 dollar mattress, 400 dollars down comforter...you get the idea. Guess what's missing...HOME PHONE...INTERNET. I'm sorry but if I had oodles of money...I'd get those before the painting. You can access art on the internet. It's a cool painting though. I just would have gotten internet. That's just me...a child of the technelogical age. Anyways...I gots to go take care of a spoiled rotten persian. I get to brush him 2 times a day, wash his water bowl two times a day, 3 treats a day, 2 meals a day...spoiled...I only get one usually. Anyway. I'll blog later.

No comments: