Saturday, August 06, 2005

Happy Freaking Birthday


So today is my birthday, according to the calender anyway. My family is going through a rough patch financially...it's pretty much the last 23 or so years..this is an especially rough patch though. So anyway...long story short...no birthday wishes for me...atleast for a couple weeks. Not being negative about the whole thing just kinda hard to be excited about a birthday free of birthday festivities. It being my birthday is actually depressing my parents. Anyway...I have a show tonight..that should be good. Everyone and their brother is coming. Tyson, James(his boyfriend), Mom, Dad, Mathew (my brother), Bob (my dad's best friend), Donna (his wife), Cindy M. (from HHN and Forum). That's just the one's I can think of right now. Then after the show I am going to Bill & Tracy's to hang with people. I'll blog later

1 comment:

LuLu said...

Happy (Belated) Birthday!

L.