Tuesday, August 16, 2005

That Little Old Lady Just Stole My Pen


So I have realized that I am a bad blogger. I get busy and I forget or my computer doesn't work. But I think I make up for it with my witty titles and interesting commentaries. I'm like Harry Potter novels...long awaited but greatly rewarding. And I'm modest too. Anyway...I've been busy as all hell since the Eric's Birthday Bash at Tracy and Bill's thrown by Alyson. It was amazing..my cheeks are still a little red from all the embarrassment...and I have forgotten how to spell. Anyway. Cabaret is over..I miss it. Houlihan's is open..and busy as all hell. My first day I worked a double, I was lunch and dinner closer (basically amounts to dining room supervisor), they are going to train me to be a trainer, I made 45 dollars in tips on opening night..and it was a soft opening. That's not bad concidering 3 of my tables didn't top (EDIT:Um...Correction...They didn't TIP me at all. Damn vowels.) me at all cause they were foreign..or assholes. I went to Encore...I nearly cried. It was so amazing. Luerne was beautiful, amazing, perfect...I can't even describe it. Now my computer is trying to screw up so I will blog more later...I promise.

1 comment:

LuLu said...

Wow, thanks -- I appreciate that. :-) It was great to see you there, thanks so much for coming ... can't wait to see you on stage again.