Friday, August 19, 2005

I Thought...


That was the title of a poem I wrote when I was 16 years old. Just seemed fitting. Work is going well...making about 50 dollars everyday at lunch...that's not bad for lunch. Dinner is the place to be though. Someone supposedly brought in 420 dollars in tips the other night. Dear God....let me make half that in one night..and I will be happy...er... There's a lot of drama going on as of late. Nick is no longer speaking to me...don't know why. And the only reason I would want to know is so I can decide whether or not I give a shit. There's all kinds of drama surrounding some of my most favorite people but I am not blogging all about it on here. That's their stuff..not mine. Just lots of worries are out and about. I am going to a house warming party for the people that I will be house sitting for starting next week for a week. I will watch their house until I fly to Arizona for Joel and Amanda's wedding. Then I come home on Monday and the work goes full force. I miss Cabaret...I miss Cliff...I miss Sallyy..and I miss the hookers. But life goes on. I'll blog later.

No comments: