Thursday, June 30, 2005

Icehouse Days


So the last few weeks have just been really really busy. Working at Icehouse a lot. Doing whatever they need me to do. Cleaning out furniture trucks, putting legs on platforms, helping Joel with whatever. Basically have become Joel's personal assistant without pay. Hopefully one day there will be some money in the budget for that. Cabaret is going beautifully. I finally found Cliff. As I told our dear friend Alyson "He was hiding behind all my emotional baggage and insecurities." The show is going to be a feast for the eyes, ears, and mind. It's going to be one of those..you leave talking about it shows...no matter what happens. Now I am sitting in the box office with Madeline, blogging. I have been mistaken for Icehouse staff atleast a million times now..it's kinda...fun. People think I know where everything is and why we do things the way we do. Even Terrance told someone earlier today to get me to show them where the paint was. I have no idea where we store the paint..but I found it. Everyone is concerned about my health and my weight. I have apparently lost too much weight and my skin is a slight yellowish shade. I don't see it...neither do most of the other people I know..but that's cool. As Joel said "Why does everyone want you to be overweight and have jondis?!?!" Anyway..rehearsal is later and I need to shower before it. Everyone needs to come to Cabaret. It's at 7:30 on Thursdays, 8:00 on Fridays and Saturdays, and 2:00 on Sundays. It runs from July 8th until August 7th...which just happens to be the day after my birthday...if any of you were wondering. You can reserve tickets by calling the Box Office at 352-383-4616. Seriously you guys...don't come see it for me, don't come see it for Tracy, or Gerard, or Madeline, or Sarah, or anyone else...except for yourself and a wonderful night of theater. Even though coming to see it for us is alright too...cause..we rock. If any of you can't afford to pay...there are going to be two preview shows next Wednesday and Thursday at 7:30. Dont' call for tickets to those..just show up on time. I'll blog later.

No comments: