Thursday, June 16, 2005

So Here's Where We Are....BLOGAROO!!!


So these posts are getting closer together I think...maybe...probably not. In my defense I was in Tennessee for a week....in a tent...no internet access..or computer for that matter. Bonnaroo was awesome! One of the most pleasant vacation like times of my life. AND I went on a whim...something I am not known for doing. It was an amazing hippie music festival and I have thus decided that I like hippies. They are pleasant in general..and fun to watch dance. I got to see a lot of bands, got exposed to a lot of new music..all of which I liked, got to bond with Wade, Amanda, and Joel. It was all around a great weekend. Then I got back and we dove headfirst into Cabaret again. You all have to come and see it...not because I'm in it, or because Gerard is in it, or because Sarah is in it, or because Brittany is in it...though those are all good reasons...but because it is going to be a GREAT show. Check it out on the website. Just go to that link and click on the picture of the Emcee where it says Tables are Waiting. I think that's about it as far as my life goes. I am still looking for a new job. I will find one eventually. To explain my posting problems...I was talking to Billy earlier today and I pinpointed why I don't post. I was writing every little thing down on here in my single daily posts..well now I just don't have time to post daily...or the means really. So when I sit down to post I feel that I have the daunting task of typing out everything that has happened in the past however long since I posted last. Then I end up not posting at all cause I am a firm believer in the "If you can't do it right, why bother doing it at all" way of thinking. Anyway...I will try to post more frequently. On unrelated news...I am an Uncle..kinda..not really. Carrie's little sister Chrissy had a baby boy on June 2nd. His name is Ethan. I saw him today and the Notar clan continues to turn out beautiful people. I was introduced to him as Uncle Eric by Carla..and I kinda liked the sound of it. Anyway..I will blog later.

No comments: