Monday, June 20, 2005

And God Said "Let Eric Feel The Wrath of God, And He Did, And It Was Good.


So today I woke up hurting all over. Sore throat. Welcome to Attack of The Flu. Then I went to turn on the TV...and there isn't any. My family has absolutely no money right now cause my mom is out of work cause of her slight break-down she had 3 weeks ago, my dad makes NOTHING cause he is working for my cousin and is underappreciated, my grandmother has a lot of money but isn't spending any on anything because then..I don't know, and I have no job for..well..reasons I have been over. So..basically the Satelite wasn't paid for so now it's off. Under normal circumstances not a big deal...just watch local channels..Well..I live in Bum Fudge Egypt and we don't get any of those out here..literally..ANY of them. I played video games while going through the cold sweat phase. My mom and dad are bring me the stuff to make Chicken Noodle Soup and some Flu meds. Now I am going to go and raid mmy movie collection and lay in bed until they get here.

1 comment:

LuLu said...

Eeeckk... hope you feel better soon. The chicken noodle soup should help!