Friday, June 03, 2005

Blogging From Joel's


So it's been a while. What has happened you might be asking? I will tell you. I am no longer a full time employee at Universal Studios. I am a seasonal employee pulling in a whopping 1 shift a month. Score! That's really pretty much it. Joel and I gutted the box at Icehouse for Cabaret. It's going to be amazing. I can't wait. I picked up Amanda (Joel's Fiance, my Sally) from the airport when she got here. We had previously decided, without meeting, that we were going to be friends. That was convenient. Then we went out for burgers. That was fun. I saw "How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying" last night. Some of them were good...some of them were...kids. Anyway. Now I am going to go and see my friends at Moonlight in "Oliver!" or as I have decided to refer to the show "That Damn Singing Orphan!" Blog atcha Later.

No comments: