Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Well..This Is Awkward


You know what the problem with knowing someone really well is? You know when they don't want to be around you anymore. It is painfully obvious. Anyway...guess that one's over...oh well. So I went to Thrill Me tonight. It was really good. Lu Lu played beautifully, Matt was Amazing, Kyle played his character pretty close to flawlessly. The show has creepily beautiful harmonies that stick with you. I got a new cat. Looks just like Figaro did as a kitten. I am going to name him Ninja. He definetly has the stealth down. That is unless I name him Stealth or something like that. I don't know. It will happen eventually. I am going to work tomorrow for the first time in 2 and a half weeks. That should be..painful. I am going gto the parks for fun with Joel on Saturday. Looking forward to that. It will be nice to be out with a friend and not feel damn near alone the whole time. It really is sad that it seems that I am not capable of having two great groups of friends. It sucks. Anyway..I'll blog later.

7 comments:

Alyson said...

You could have as many friends as you wanted...if you wanted to. Have fun on my birthday with Joel...

Alyson said...

(Er, she said jokingly...but if you guys DO decide to get a late start or take a lunch break, hey, feel free to swing on by my birthday lunch in Kissimmee...Joel would make for a nice guest star...)

Anonymous said...

Bro, its Billy. You got to stop playing the pronoun game. I had a great time hanging out with you the other night, otherwise I wouldn't have gone.

Eric said...

Alyson. I made these plans with Joel like 3 weeks ago and forgot about them..then I thought it wouldn't be an issue cause I thought it was just a you and Travis thing..then when Travis invited me to the lunch thing it didn't register that it's on the same day. Sorry...I...owe you...a...birthday.?.?

Alyson said...

That's why I'm sayin', dude, just bring him along! Or tow him to Bill & Tracy's on Saturday night if you'd like (you ARE still going to that, right?!)

Alyson said...

Oh oh oh! And congrats on the kitten!!!! :)

LuLu said...

Hmmm, I think I missed a bunch here. But I wanted to say hello. :-)