Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Another Day..Another...Something...witty


So here I am..in class...blogging. Good times. I think I broke my hand a little at work. Not a big deal. Work is going...well..crappy. I am going to change jobs..somehow..soon. Hopefully it's an acting job...well not that I don't have an acting job now..just the next one I would like to be actually called an actor...not a speiler. My boss is an idiot. He gave me a week off when I asked for a day off then yelled at me cause I wasn't meeting my weekly 32 hour minimum. Foreigner is...well...sucking a little. I am sure it will get much better. The actors have the talent..they just need to push the diva out of the way. I had Donato's with Billy today. Good times. Still no word from the person that the thing happened with. My conscience is still bothering me....(Thanks...billy...) Today is the first day of 10 minute play thingies. It's gonna be fun. Lots of theater in a short period of time. My scene is Thursday. Fun. This is being projected on the big screen. I think I am probably done now..I'll blog more later.

No comments: