Wednesday, May 18, 2005

So This Is Irresponsibility


I haven't been to work all week. My back was all blistery and even started bleeding at one point. Not pleasant. It's much better now...used up what was left of my vacation time. I hate that place sooo much...really hope that law firm thing comes through. Billy dropped out of Cabaret. That sucks. I was really excited that he was going to experience the Icehouse...but I guess that won't be happening. He will be in Taming of the Shrew. Not going to get into that whole situation. There is a kitten at the icehouse that they want me to take home...looks just like Figaro used to. Probably will soon. My mom is saying with my Aunt Jackie and my cousin dawn for a while to get away from everything. That's kinda been what this week has been for me...but all it's really done is made me not want to go back even more. I have decided that the worst thing I have experienced to date is knowing when a relationship between you and another person is breaking down right in front of you and not being able to do anything about it. It sucks..but I guess that's life. Joel and I are gonna hang out tomorrow. That will be fun. He even informed me that he called me first when he had a day off. That's made me feel good...even though I had to make a joke out of it.
Eric: "Oh Great...I get to be Joel's bitch."
Joel: "nope...if you were my bitch I would tell you to bring food."

Everyone wish Alyson and Lu Lu birthday wishes. I'll blog later.

2 comments:

Alyson said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes, and your comment was effing hilarious. Love!

Anonymous said...

"I have decided that the worst thing I have experienced to date is knowing when a relationship between you and another person is breaking down right in front of you and not being able to do anything about it. It sucks..but I guess that's life."
Don't get yourself down! There is someone out there that has liked you for a long, long time but has always been too afraid to tell you their feelings. You are a great guy! Maybe one day we will get together.