Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Busy, Busy, Busy


So the past week or so has been really busy. I got cast in Cabaret...probobly the highlight of my week. I will be playing Cliff. It's going to be awesome. My mother had another breakdown...which is bad. She probably won't be working any more...not sure though. I have a terribly sunburn at Wet N' Wild on Friday. I wore sunblock and everything...wierd. Got to hang out with Rebecca Cullars which was fun. Bonding experience even if everyone else bailed on us. And I spent the week building set with Terance and Joel...which I think was one of my new favorite things to do. Well...I think that's it. The computer is lagging really bad...so bad in fact that I have to wait several seconds for whatever I type to appear on the screen. ANNOYING. Blog more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eric Congratulations!!!! You are and always will be one of my favorite people that I have met at Moonlight! I can't wait to see you in Cabaret!