Monday, August 09, 2004

On Bended Knee

So the last couple of days have been fun and interesting. I can bend my knee...but not as much as I want to..and when I bend it as much as I physically can..my body gets mad at me and tells me so the next day. So I got the brace off on Thursday...Friday I kinda took it easy..but then Saturday...I went to Universal and parked far far away and walked to to JAWS and said hey to everyone..then walked back. Then I went to the McCoy's house and delivered my thank you card for sitting there with me for hours on end and just basically being all around good people. Then I went to lunch with my parent's and walked around an Office Max for like an hour looking for school supplies for my little brother. Then I almost couldn't stand...so my dad dropped me off at my car and I drove home. Then on Sunday I, Like the idiot I am, over worked my knee...but I did have a lot of fun. Erika and I saw "The Bourne Supremecy". There was pretty much NO plot, the camera work was awful, but all in all...not UNenjoyable. Then we walked around the mall until about 4:30 because the Atlantic Ocean had decided to relocate itself to directly over the West Oaks Mall. Being that I can't run at all, much less in the rain...we stuck around. We went to Ruby Tuesdays and talked and ate, it was good times. I called Billy and he met us at the mall at about 5:45 and then he and I went back to Ruby Tuesdays and I had dessert while he ate dinner. It was fun. Then we went and saw "The Village". Great Movie. Very...thinkie. Then we went our seperate ways...Billy to his home, me to mine. Tiredness was setting in for both of us. I came home..and passed out..but apparently didn't rest well because I fell asleep several times today, in the middle of normal everyday activities...like internet surfing, game playing, and TV watching. OK, so not EVERYONE's normal everyday activities...but definetly the normal everday activities of a 22 year old who has recently found himself temporarily crippled. Physical Therapy starts tomorrow with my evaluation. Good, Good fun times. I hope to get a haircut and maybe hang with Billy for a while..but we will see if tomorrow holds those events for me. Blog later

No comments: