Wednesday, August 04, 2004

And yet again the universe has given me a sharp kick in the groin and laughed as it walked away.....

It has been a long couple of days. My grandmother came home from the nursing home because they are incompitent morons and didn't give her nitro glycerin as directed when she was having severe chest pains. My father has moved out and is living with her to help take care of her. He is only coming home to shower and to eat....sometimes. My mother is on the verge of nervous break down (being bi-polar...it doesn't take much). My brother starts school Thursday and is generally just being annoying(could be the walls closing in and talking to me as they get ever closer). AND my laptop is missing in action. I wrote Dell an email after waiting TWICE the expected wait time on recieving my laptop. They wrote me back and told me that it had already been delivered to me and gave me a tracking number I already had. You know why I already had it? BECAUSE IT WAS THE TRACKING NUMBER OF THE EMPTY BOX THEY SENT ME TO PUT MY LAPTOP IN IN THE FIRST PLACE! Anyway...I called the shipping company, which had forged my signature on the delievry and tossed it over the fence, and they actually were very helpful...except there was no way they could help. So I wrote Dell back and am waiting on a response. I WANT MY LAPTOP NOW! They better hurry it up. BRACE COMES OFF IN 2 DAYS! COUNT THEM WEDNESDAY-1, THURSDAY-2. Billy is supposed to come over tomorrow and help me get through the day, my Aunt is coming over Thursday to take me out to lunch for my birthday and then go to the doctor, and Carrie has requested to take me out to dinner on Thursday for my birthday. (Her's was yesterday and we started a tradition like...last year where she takes me out to dinner and I graciously accept and say, "Next time's on me.") So my next couple of days are atleast full. THEN LEG FREEDOM IS MINE! IT'S ALL MINE! I hope.

No comments: