Friday, August 20, 2004

Another Encore!, Another Moving Experience

These people never cease to amaze me. The show last night was amazing. I did enjoy the last show more than this one, but that is due only to the style of music. This was definetly the best patriotic/gospel pop concert I have ever been to. I went with Billy and Cindi...ended up meeting Kyle and his girlfriend Katie there so we all stayed together, me brandishing my scar occasionally for cringes and once...even a scream. Lu Lu did an amazing job on the piano..and keyboard. If I could play even a millionth as good as her I'd be happy. And then on top of playing amazingly..she still managed to get a laugh from the crowd atleast once during the night. Truly an amazing performer. My friend Debbbie Sussman wsa a precussionist...I didn't even know she knew how to play precussion. She did an amazing job. I saw Matt-Linus sing, and Josh E/C stole the show...proving Lu Lu's point that whereas I have heard him sing...I've never actually HEARD him sing. And then on top that all of that...Clay directing it all. I really can't wait to be part of that whole experience. Anyone who reads this who hasn't already seen the show that can see the show...should. Amazing, moving, patriotic good time...and for a good cause. I spoke to Clay after the show and told him that I ended up having my knee surgery the day of auditions and that is why I didn't audition...and he told me not to worry about it...and that if anythign like that happens again..just call him and it will all be taken care of. I keep meeting and getting a decent feedback from all of these talented people that I meeting through Lu Lu....kinda makes me think I might be talented too. We will see. Off to breakfast with my mother's neuroses(sp?) and my 7 year old cousin's Power Rangers, and my Aunt's...wonderful Auntliness...and then...TO THERAPY!

No comments: