Sunday, August 15, 2004

Bonnie and...Charley? Anti-T.V. meterologist morons...

So last night was relatively uneventful. I went to my grandmother's house after running around like a chicken with my head cut off all day long. My brother and I hooked up PS2 and Gamecube on seperate T.V's and I made a big pot of chili. Then we all settled in. Just as we were getting into the video games we rented the power went off. My dad went out and cranked up the generator. So how did I spend hurricane Charley? Playing Super Mario Sunshine..That's right...Super Mario Sunshine. The storm was all over with at around....1..or so...and my brother and I packed up and drove home. Then I woke up this morning to find my knee swollen to about twice it's normal size..and VERY stiff. I couldn't go to Melissa's reception..I hope everything went well. All the damage that has been reported through my friends and family is at my Aunt's house. A tree branch went through the back glass of her car, her fence was uprooted and distributed around the neighborhood, and atleast one tree is no longer in the upright position. Other than that..everything seems good. My knee has loosened up and deminished in size..so things are going ok. Blog later

No comments: