Saturday, August 07, 2004

Eric's Birthday

Not the worst birthday..not the best birthday ever. I spent the majority of the day running around with my Aunt. It was fun. We got my car washed, filled it up with gas, picked her car up from the mechanic, and ate at Sonny's. With yet another trainee waitress. Then I drove home. Didn't get my physical therapy scheduled. But that's ok...I'll get it soon. Then I came home and played some Mega Man. Then I went to my grandmothers and we all ate some pizza. It was a good time. There is supposedly a present that my parents are talking about getting me but they aren't sure. My mom put my dad on the spot about it and he said that he hadn't had time to look into it and that was the end of it. No idea what it is...well there is an idea...might be a CD burner..but I am not sure. Now I sit at my parent's house, knee unbraced, watching Celebrity Poker. It is a good night. Blog later THE BRACE COMES OFF IN NEGATIVE ONE DAY! COUNT IT NEGATIVE ONE DAY!

No comments: