Thursday, August 12, 2004

Filled with Humor and....general....Ericness

So the last couple of days have been...days. I went to physical therapy for the first time since the surgery yesterday. Caught up with Erin...my beautiful physical therapist (If your out there. Thanks Dawn, even if she isn't interested, having her as my therapist numbs the therapy part a little bit.) , got a bunch of exercises I have to do daily. Then I came home and Billy called. We went and hung out with a bunch of Jaws people at Mike's house. It was a blast. Met this really cute girl for the second time. She has been introduced once before, at that stupid safety meeting I had to go to a while back...she is really cute. We kinda...caught eyes a couple of times from across the room...talked a little but not much. Next time..I talk more. Then Billy and I left, only seeing half of Kill Bill Vol. 2. I took him home and talked to the family a few minutes..then back to Casa Diablo. The AC was broken...so...fun times. Then today I just pretty much sat around..trying to turn off my body heater. IT WAS LIKE 4000 in here. My dad fixed the AC and it worked for all of...2 hours after he left. He is living with my grandmother now..coming home once every 2 or 3 days. NOT FUN. I go back to physical therapy tomorrow. I have made progress in the last day though...My knee bends at almost a 90 with minimal pain. It's nice. On a side note...I gave my number to like everyone at Jaws so they can call when they are going out...I hope she's there next time.

No comments: