Friday, March 03, 2006

Bloggin From Work

So it's really slow at work...and I know I get no sympathy and I am not asking for it. That seems to be something that people get confused lately...sharing what is going on in your life and how you feel about it isn't necessarily begging for sympahty. I feel like crap...The flu has claimed three people's time and energy at the shop thus far...and there are only 5 of us...and now it's seems to have set it's sites on me. Headache, sniffles, body aches. No good. I am supposed to go to a show tonight called "Musicals of Musicals". That should be fun.
Now...on to what is really on my mind. I want to know...and to apologize if the answer is yes to this...if I have been a little hot and cold lately. Bi-polar I mean. I know it's genetic...and I have noticed getting ridiculously mad over nothing...I just want to know if it's all in my head knowing that symptoms of bi-polar usually show in your early to mid-twenties and I have a history of it. I know I am stressed right now...about the apartment and everything. Just want to get my life going and it seems like everyone else in the world is just kinda trudging along waiting for things to happen...I want to make things happen. And no Billy..I am not directing this at you...We talked...I understand why you didn't go get the paperwork. The apartment complex is taking their time too.
I think that's it for now. Blog later.

No comments: