Tuesday, February 21, 2006

That's What I Said About Paris Hilton!


So that was the qoute of the day from me. I won't explain as...well...as I don't want to. So the new job is going very very well. I am working 9 hours a day and getting acclimated to that is tough. I find myself exhausted by 9 at night...which is just wierd for me..being a night owl. I am loving the money though. It's nice to still worry about money...but know that I don't REALLY have to as much. On that note....I turned in an application for an apartment today. Billy and I are hopefully going to be moving into a 2 bed/2 bath apartment over by the West Oaks Mall. It's a place called Vizcala Lakes. It's really nice. If everything goes as planned we will be moving in April 15th. My bedroom will be 13x 12.5 ft. So nice. Walk in closet. Near town....literally across the street from the mall. It will be heaven. I literally can't wait to have A/C, Heat, Hot water on command without worry whether or not I will run out, Cable TV, Cable Internet...oh so nice. Ok..now that I'm done drooling...I'll blog later.

No comments: