Tuesday, February 07, 2006

To Good To Be True?


The show last night went pretty well. Carol and Jim loved it...I'm really happy. Their opinion means so much to me. Carol played my mother in Look Homeward, Angel. She is an amazing equity actress and an amazing person. Her husband Jim was also in the show and played one of the borders. Great guy and can definetly his own when onstage with Carol...so amazing as well. They got my number and we are going to grab some coffee or do lunch or somethingbefore they leave on Wednsday of next week. Carrie and Carla came to the show too and liked it. I'm glad. I finally got Giants in the Sky right. Tracy and I were talking about it and finally pin pointed what was wrong. I was telling the story and teaching them the lesson as Jan told me to do. I just had to find the difference between someone telling the story and teaching the lesson and experiencing the lesson while you are telling it. It took a while but I think I figured it out. Thanks for helping me get there Trace.

Now onto the other news of the morning....I GOT THE JOB!!! I am going to be working part time as a pyrotechnician guy at La Maire FX in Groveland Florida. Score. 25-30 hours a week with 12-17 dollars an hour under my belt. Going to be fun...hopefully. I'll blog later.

No comments: