Wednesday, February 08, 2006

And God Said, "I'm Sorry You're Too Happy..."


Then he shit all over my sitauation. The day started wonderfully. New job was going great, the woman they had offered the full-time position to had passed on it for a better job, I was offered the opportunity to get that job as soon as I am trained. Financially things were looking great. Still are. Then I get home and my mother tells me that Sam is missing. That's right..apparently this morning right after I got to work he darted out the backdoor when my mom went to feed my grandmother's outside cats. They tried to catch him a couple times but had been so far unsuccessful. Now he is gone, without a sign. Thanks for that. Am I not allowed one happy day without reprecussion? Fucking world. I'll blog later.

1 comment:

LuLu said...

I am so sorry ... I'm sure that you'll find Sam.

Congratulations on the job.

Keep us posted w/ Sam.