Saturday, February 11, 2006

The Eric Update. Now With Less Suicidal Undertones!


Hey guys. Sorry about the blog the other day. It was right after I found out that Sam had been missing all day. It was rough. He came back the next morning...the pad of his right front paw all torn up from him getting his ass kicked somewhere. He's fine..been sleeping and eating nonstop since he got back. I don't think he wants to go outside for a while. In other new...I got a promotion already..I am now a full-time employee of La Maitre Orlanndo. It's cool. I love my job. Putting together a lot of low explosive confetti bursts and some giant fireball cannons and stuff like that. I'm having a blast...no pun intended. Annyway...I'll blog later. I am going to check out some apartments and see when it is feasible for me to move out. Later

No comments: