Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Return To Solla Solew

So last night was the first real rehearsal for "You Can't Take It With You". It's so good to be back. I only did a few minutes of work last night..but it was great. Having a director talk to me about voice placement and characterization. It's just...refreshing. So...I'm back..and I'm happy. It was good to spend the night thinking about Tony's crap rather than Eric's crap. And it continues tonight. On a totally different note...a pretty nerdy one..KINGDOM HEARTS 2 COMES OUT TOMORROW!!!!! If you lost respect for me...sorry...you would have lost it pretty soon anyway. It's going to be hart to tear me away from the ps2 for until this weekend....well it will be hard for most people. There are a couple that I would sit the controller aside for. Call to find out if you are one of them. :) I'll blog later! <~~~~What's that mean again? Alyson? Billy? Anyone?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OK..I'm super dorky with you, I've already pre-paid for it and picking it up tomorrow! ;-)