Monday, March 20, 2006

Oh The Stupid


So I got one of the harshest rejections I have ever gotten last night. The exact words used as an excuse for standing me up were, "Um, I unfortunately I got a better offer." ....
....
....
Yeah. That's right. Someone actually said that to me. It's things like that that make you want to just give up on dating and finding someone special all together...cause you just start to think that there isn't anyone special...just a lot of people who are especially ignorant to the way to handle any social situation. On other news...AHHHH!!!! Also.. I am working a lot. La Maitre is fun..most of the time. Building a lot of pyro. That's fun. Also doing Mardi Gras as showboat dancer #4..who I have named Showboat Willy. Just seemed to fit. And my white man dance is apparently getting less embarrasing. In the beginning I was scoring a 1 on the white man scale...now I am up to a 6. The scale works on a reverse numbering system where 1 is more white and 10 is less white. But I have been informed that a 6 on the white man scale is still like a negative 8 on the black man scale..so I got some work to do. Anyway..back to the ol' exploding grind stone. Later yall.

1 comment:

LuLu said...

wow... do they get points for honesty?

(answer: no.)