Thursday, March 09, 2006

Strongbadia Lives!

So we got the apartment. We move in on April 13th. That is exactly 5 weeks from today so if you guys have furniture or anything that you want to get rid of message me or something and find out if we need it. We will probably pay you for it..or atleast cart it off for you. The apartment is over in Ocoee, just east of the West Oaks Mall. Vizcaya Lakes. Beautiful property. I am at lunch now after 2 days of not working cause I was ridiculously sick...like violently ill...like 104 temp...for 2 days..not good. I am now popping vitamins like they are candy. I'll blog later.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

YEAH!!!! I'M SOOO GLAD YOU GOT IT!!! You know you can always call my mom she probably has a bunch of crap you guys can have..or if it makes you feel better I can call! lol YEAH!!

LuLu said...

hey, I noticed you and Billy's names on the Jester Theater mailing list. Did you see Musical of Musicals?