Saturday, November 05, 2005

Why Don't I Care More?


My uncle died today at about 3 p.m. I am not sad. I feel like a horrible person cause I don't feel horrible. He was in the hospital for a few days...got pneumonia. He had cancer. A spot on his pancreas, a spot on his lung, and his liver was messed up. I know I should be sad..but I'm not. I gotta learn to let go..but...I just can't. My dad's side of the family and I just don't get along...we exist together..that's about it. They live 10 minutes away, have only two nephews, and they can't remember our birthdays. They have never tried to come to one of my shows...or even ask how they are. They bought sporting equipment for me for Christmas every year...until they just stopped buying gifts for us all together. He died...and I'm sorry that my aunt reba lost her husband..but I am not sad yet. I don't know if I will be. Maybe I don't have a soul anymore..maybe all the joking is right. I'll blog later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=25710727&Mytoken=14AAB32D-C6EE-7CB0-E3E097AF2B96F05F4322988

Thats that Ashley girls myspace blog...Sorry about your uncle

LuLu said...

I'm sorry you had a loss. But maybe this is just your way of dealing with it...?