Thursday, November 24, 2005

Day of Delicious Turkey Death


So I got up at 5:30 this morning and cem over to Orlando to my Aunt Jackie's house. I am cooking the turkey, stuffing, gravy, and a maccaroni pie. So good. Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving. Ok..so what am I thankful for? My family, my friends, my acting theater life, the call from Universal offering me rollerblader for Macy's, the call back from Universal saying the days I have to take off is ok, my health, my dog, my cat. Lots of stuff. Can't think of a whole lot that I am unthankful for at the moment. A romantic relationship of some kind would be nice...but I'm not pushing. I really enjoyed my time with the elementary kids this week at the montessori school. Now I must go and continue with the basting. I'll blog later.

No comments: