Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Municnexorcism of Eric's Nose


So that chest cold I have had for a week is finally on it's way out. I went and bought some Mucinex. Damn that stuff works. I took one dose and the next morning I woke up and there was green stuff everywhere. It was awful. But seriously....you get a chest cold that just won't quit...leave the priest alone..get mucinexorcised. Just as good. I think maybe I will write a commercial for them. Anyway...I worked for Jan's school the last couple of days. I really enjoyed it....a lot. Those kids are really great. I got to cook with them...even though the soup turned out awful..cause of the stone in it. We were making stone soup...with a stone in it..just like the story...and the only problem with that is...you can't stir it on the bottom...cause the huge honkin' stone in the bottom. So it got burnt a little..and the whole soup tasted as such. Made cider too...that was a hit with the kids. They loved it...and so does Alyson. Gave her the rest. There was like a gallon left. So Thanksgiving is tomorrow...I am feeling much better..and I am cooking an awesome turkey tomorrow. So...yeah...that's all really. I'll blog later.

No comments: