Sunday, November 27, 2005

One Weekend Gone


So the first weekend of Scrooge went well. Well...my first weekend of Scrooge went well. So did everyone elses...but this was there second weekend of Scrooge..and only my first...but it went well. Alyson and I found that we play love for eachother pretty well...we also realized that generally when we are doing that...we are looking at our own reflection in the other's eyes. What does that say about us? It says that we are actors...and apparently fairly self centered actors at that. After realizing that we realize that we are doing it and burst into giggling fits in the middle of scenes..it's good times. Luckily giggling is a sign of lovesickness....so it works out. Nothing else really happened this weekend. Billy is in California...so total loss of contact with him...that was sad. I work at Jan's school tomorrow...YAY! It is going to be fun. On a totally random and disturbing tangent that has nothing to do with anything that was said in this blog up to this point...I was propositioned last night online...by an old guy. He offered me 250 dollars for...intimate touching. I'm not cool with that. I politely declined...several times...and then blocked him. It was incredibly disturbing...and for some reason..kind of a little flattering. I'm worth 250 dollars... Is that wrong? I think it might be a little...but atleast it's honest. I'll blog later.

No comments: