Friday, November 04, 2005

Proudamaboy


So this blog is dedicated to Alex. He's awesome. Saw him in Salt And Pepper today...and it was awesome. Rather than type it all out I am going to copy and paste from a previous entry during Lost In Yonkers. "Alex (Arty, the youngest of my two sons in the show) is truly amazing for his age. He is 15 and doing things as an actor that I don't think I could have pulled off at his age...and really just an all around great kid while doing it." So the opening of Charlie Brown looms in the not so distant future. We open one week from today. Show dates and times are as follows.
Friday 11th- 8 p.m.
Saturday 12th- 2 p.m. & 8 p.m.
Sunday 13th- 2 p.m.
Friday 18th- 8 p.m.
Saturday 19th- 2 p.m. & 8 p.m.
Sunday 20th- 2 p.m.

I hope I will see you all there. Go see Salt and Pepper too. I'll blog later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that Rebecca May is Alex's musical theatre teacher at Eastridge? ~Alicia