Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Bullshit

So I'm home. I went into work today at the place that I work that shall remain nameless. If you know me you know where that is. They changed my schedule and no one informed me. I check the internet posting Friday morning and they must have changed it Friday night. I was supposed to be in the last two days aparently. No one called me..they just asked around to see if anyone knew where I was. BULLSHIT! Then I went in today and found out that I am not in today or tomorrow. They had traded Sunday and Monday for Tuesday and Wednesday. So yeah. I talked to my manager and they said that basically they can do whatever they want and there's nothing I can do about it. BULLSHIT! So I will continue to work there and play it safe for a while..but I will be letting Le Cordon Bleu place me if this Entertainment Coordinator thing doesn't work out. Fun times. Sunday marks my 24th year on this planet..and still...I don't know where I belong. I just know where I feel happiest. Maybe this year I'll find that those two things will for once overlap. I'l blog later.

No comments: