Sunday, August 06, 2006

A Great Day

So today was my 24th birthday and it was fantastic. It all started at midnight as I was still awake and striking set for Encore! Spark of Creation which was wonderful. I went to Ale house and had some drinks with my new friends and Swank. Then he came over and spent the night. This morning I got up and left him to sleep while I went to breakfast with my mom, dad, brother and the rest of my mom's side of the family that lives around here...along with Bob and Donna (Close family friends). Then I came home and Swank and I went to Cocoa Beach He gave me a swimsuit, a day at the beach, a Target Gift Card, a book about Pop Psychology for Superheros, and (my favorite of the gifts) a day with him. We played at the beach for a few hours getting some sun and not enough sunscreen in a few places, then headed back home for a shower and dinner at Cheesecake factory with about 20 of my closest friends. It was fantastic. The best birthday I have had to date. Luerne gave me a book of poetry from Billy Collins with the sweetest thing written inside, Billy and Tracy gave me a Target gift card, Alyson gave me a button that says "Hooray 4 Underpants" and I got some really great cards from everyone..not to mention their company which is what I really wanted for my birthday anyway. Truly wonderful. I love you guys. All of you. I'll blog later.

No comments: