Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Outage

Hello out there. Just a heads up. My internet got turned off last ngiht due to a complete lack of money. It will be back on eventually...Probably a couple of weeks. On a related note I am not going to be around very much cause I am scheduled 60 hours this week and 56 next week. That's gonna stop real soon...cause I am not going to let it continue...and that may lead to me letting my school place me in a job somewhere in the Culinary Arts field. Yeah...that's right...my school. I got accepted yesterday. I will be attending The Orlando Culinary Academy Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts Program starting November 13th. Yay for me. Sorry in advance to anyone I may see while I am in the foul mood that I have been in for the last couple days...work is not making me happy. I'm sure it will pass. I'll blog when I can. Goodbye world.

No comments: