Monday, July 24, 2006

No Place I'd Rather Be

So the last month has been fantastic. As Swank said...I have a lot to be happy about. I find myself smiling almost constantly. I try to decide what my favorite thing is..but I can't pinpoint it. Going to sleep together, cuddling all night, waking up together, cuddling in the morning, laughing together, Watching TV together, going to Brunch together on Sundays, texting all day, having a second place I feel at home. So now that you are all sick of my blog..I'll move on. Innoventions is...thus far..dissapointing...but it will get better. I am officially applying to Le Cordon Bleu at the end of the week hopefully to start somewhere around Novemeber or December. Very excited about that. I am also going in to take some tests and interview for an Entertainment Coordinator position that I interviewed for like 6 months ago at Universal and they just called me last week about it. That could pay off. Anyway...I'm gonna go. Happily Signing Off.

No comments: