Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Future Tastes Wonderful

So a lot has happened since I last blogged. I started training for my new job at Innoventions. It is going well. Swank and I are seeing a lot of eachother and have very little to complain about..and I think it's probably making those around me just a little sick to their stomach..but hey..I'm happy...deal. Now onto the thing most of you know NOTHING about. I toured Le Cordon Bleu Orlando Culinary Acadamy Monday of this week. Talked with a liason and went over their Culinary Arts program and a course of action for myself. I got a recommendation to attend starting as early as October of this year. It is a one year program in which I would earn an A.S. and become a Certified Culinarian. It's very exciting and terrifying. So that's that. There will be lots of practice for people to eat..and as most all of you know...I love to cook for people I love...and I kinda love everyone lately...lol...so yeah. YAY FOOD! I'll blog later.

No comments: