Sunday, July 18, 2004

Worst Journal Ever


Ok...sorry everyone, (if any of you still exist), I will really try to do better.  My laptop is broken and getting on this fossil of my parent's for any purpose is annoying so I avoid it...I avoid it like I avoid... well... um.... currently... bending my left knee.  So, my life, Let's see.....I sleep, I get up, I eat, I watch some T.V., I eat some more, I talk on the phone, I watch some more T.V., I might play a video game, watch some more T.V., eat some more, I shower, and then I sleep and find myself doing this over and over again.  Such is life.  Who would have thought that a brace with "immobility" in the title would make me so....Immobile?  Billy visited me Saturday of last week making my week a lot brighter.  I really do appreciate everyone who has called, wrote, emailed, chatted, came by, ANYTHING.  REALLY you guys are keping me sane.  I went out today for pretty much the first timesince surgery.  It was nice.  I can actually get around ok...it's just getting me to places that is tricky. I never realized how often I acually NEED to bend my knee...wierd.  OH, and I figured out my financial situation too.  I won't get to into it...but someone that I was not at all happy with who I shall not name but if you know me or read my blog at all you can probably guess....wrote me a bad check.  When I got home from the hospital the were threatening to repo my car and all kinds of stuff because my car payment had bounced and my account was about 50 dollars overdrafted...all because this 200 dollar check bounced.  NOW...here is why I am upset.  I know everyone makes financial mistakes...understandable.  The check was rejected on June 11th...it is now...July 17th or so.  I didn't get my mail cause I was in the hospital and my former roommate was supposed to be telling me if anything from my bank or work came in...well he didn't.   I am mad because I AM SURE that person was notified that the check bounced...I should have recieved a call telling me that they are very sorry and they will get the money to me a.s.a.p.  I am out of  work...I just had surgery...they know that.  Act like a compassionate human being.  That's pretty much that.  My life is going pretty good...gotta get out more...the rents are driving me a little bonkers...but it's all good.  I get my brace off on August 5th, 3 weeks.  That means that the immobilation of my knee will be lessened by the removal of the immobilation brace!  YAY!  Eric can drive again!  YAY!  And that is my life...in an enormous coconut shell.  I will try to post more frequently.  Don't hate me.

No comments: