Sunday, July 25, 2004

Rough Week

Well it has been a really rough week.  This week alone 5 people that my family kn0ws in one way or another died.  We lost 2 to cancer, 1 to old age, and I am really not sure how the other two died to tell you the truth.  I only knew one of them...a little.  It was my dad's best friend Bob's father.  I think of Bob as an Uncle.  I once took him, his father, his sister, and his son Josh to Disney. (When I worked there)  We had a great time.  Bob had just caught up with his father...he didn't know him when he was growing up...I don't know the whole story..but I think he grew up in an orphanage.  So that's the only person that has died this week that I knew at all.  It's just a wierd feeling to watch my parent's have that many people die in a week that they knew.  To have to watch them try to decide whose funeral they will go to cause there are so many scheduled at practically the same time.  Everything will work out soon..I am just hoping we don't get anymore phone calls with bad news for a few weeks.  My knee is feeling pretty good.  Brace comes off in 11 days.

No comments: