Saturday, July 31, 2004

The Days Soldier On

Well...I am almost there. 6 Days left till this brace is finally shed. The scar is healing quite nicely. I have come up with a sexy scar cover story or two to give to the ladies..when I can finally meet some. ERIC HAS AN ICE BREAKER! Not really a great one though...ANYWAY!! I am doing a lot of sitting around the house. But you guys already know that. I rented Transformers for PS2 and Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles for GameCube. Transformers is a good game. Lots of cool extra features if you take the time to get them..stuff like getting to watch old "Knowing Is Half The Battle" commercials from Transformers in the 80's. GREAT STUFF. The Final Fantasy game sucked...like if someone gives it to you as a gift...you could prolly trade it for a stick of gum or something and get more enjoyment. I am stranded at home with my parent's and it wasn't even interesting enough to keep me entertained long enough to avoid contact with them for a few hours. I am doing quite well as far as surviving the madness. My parent's are working hard at driving me completely bonkers..but I will survive. They want me and a couple of my friends to live here after they move out and pay them rent and stuff. They can't understand that that is the last thing any of my friends want to do...live in a beat up trailer out in the woods in the middle of nowhere. I DON'T EVEN WANT TO LIVE HERE. But I am going to make it. My ex-roommate/ex-best friend finally payed me the money he owed me and we had a uncomfortable yet civil conversation that lasted about 15 minutes. My birthday is a week away. Next Friday August 6th. My brother has already bought my present and is lording it over me like there is no tomorrow. I really do feel that life is reverting. I am trying not to be jealous of the completely mobile people I talk to occasionally...but it seeps in when you least expect it. My friend Melissa is getting married on August the 14th. She came and visited me yesterday and we talked for like 3 hours. I am happy she is happy. My laptop has yet to return to me from the clutches of the evil that is dell computer corporation. And..that's my posting.

No comments: