Monday, July 26, 2004

Rough Week(modified)

  So I was talking to my parent's on the way to my Uncle Jimmy's Mother's viewing and some things got clarified.  This week we lost 3 people to cancer, one from old age, and one from undetermined causes.  And I actually don't remember meeting any of them.  It turns out that my Uncle Bob's father didn't come when we went to Disney.  It was his brother and his sister who he had lost contact with.  I just forgot.  I really did think his father came.  I just remember it being a big deal for Bob cause it was family he had lost contact with for a really long time.  So it's just been a really rough week....not really on me..but on everyone around me...which affects me greatly.  Then there is the whole stress of the not getting the money from my butt-hole of an ex-bestfriend/roommate.  He obviously went out of town the week that I found out about the check bouncing.  So he supposedly got back today...but still doesn't answer his cell phone.  I will continue to harrass him until I get my money.  Even if I have to show up opening night of his show and wait by his car until I can talk to him.  What can I say...that's almost my entire rent...can't let that go by.  My knee is fine, healing nicely.  Got some vitamin E today to put on it and help it heal faster and the scar look less scary.  Other than that things are good...really.  But could you guys do me a favor...no one else die.  Just this once...for me.  Later

No comments: