Saturday, November 18, 2006

Who Has High Honors?!


So my first week of school is over and I have the highest grade in the class. Score! It's like a 94..pretty cool. It's going really well. They placed me in a classroom setting first..not in a kitchen. Don't get to go there until Dec 4th. Excited.
I got Jester Stilt in the Macy's parade. Very excited about that. My fitting is Dec 2nd. Can't wait to start walking stilts...the more you walk..the better you get...the better you get...the more you walk..the more money you make. AWESOME...not to mention it's great excercise that I will trick myself into doing any my body is gonna rock. Speaking of...I am also probably going to be playing Spidey at kid's birthday parties..that's awesome. The rockin body is gonna help with that. Not to mention my natural smartass...e...ness. Yeah...smartasseness. Shut up.
I also ran into a Chef at Universal that is going to bring me in a couple days next week to work with him..that's pretty cool. Unfortunately it's only 7 dollars an hour and it's probably going to be more washing dishes and less working the line..but that's cool. What else....Auditioned for Damn Yankees today. That went well. It's out at Icehouse...going for the part of Joe...told them I MAY take one of the quartet that sings heart..but I'd really rather be Joe. Got to see some of my Icehouse family which is nice. And I think that's pretty much it. This has been the Eric update. I'll blog later.

No comments: