Tuesday, November 07, 2006

So I feel...uh...I feel...ah screw it

School starts in 5 days...5 days from now I will be re-entering the school setting on my way to being a certified culinarian. In one year and 3 months I will be a certified chef. That's kinda scary. Money is..still an issue. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel. To bad that light isn't actually the sun reflecting off a big pile of gold bars or something along those lines..but I guess I can't be picky about this. I talked to Olive Garden about being a server and they love me...unfortunately their only training time is from 9 to 5...and I got to school Monday through Friday 7:30 to 12:30. So they are going to try to come up with some solution for my training issues and try to hire me..that's all I know. Things in my not so personal life are getting better. I'll leave it at that. Want to know more...ask...it's not so personal after all. OH! And my computer is on it's way to being fixed. I made a friend during HHN this year who is a computer genius and he's gonna fix it for me for next to nothing....HOORAY! I'm sure that is seconded by my roommate who has graciously let me use his computer all this time...well I guess we could probably go with tolerated me using it after a long period of arguement...but hey...It was a still a nice thing to do. Thanks Billy! Anyway..I'll blog later.

No comments: