Saturday, November 04, 2006

Update

So my life...right now...in a nutshell....kinda...blows. I never know what is going on. If you look back...I said I wasn't depressed...well I WASN'T...now I am. No money, work sucks, relationships...could fill a whole blog...and if you read back my persuit of one almost has...and school is starting. The apartment is a refuge until I realize that I must pay for said refuge and then it washes over me. I date and I find mysel often confused by dating cause even though Iw ant it it sucks. That's right people dating sucks. Money sucks...and not having any hurts the dating too. School should make me feel better about 5 hours a day..but then make things worse the other 19 hours cause I will have 5 less hours to find money. Anyway...I am only depressed when I stop to think about my impending 25th birthday...and what I have yet to do with my life. One of the things in the forefront is the fact that I have had exactly ONE seriuos relationship..or relationship that I thought was serious only to find out that I was never even dating that person according to him. Yeah...that blows chunks. I will find money, I will find love, I will find happiness. Health, Wealth, and Happiness. Anyway...I'll blog later....hopefully not quite as later as this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still love ya and think of you often...
Miss ya!