Monday, May 01, 2006

Hell Week...Here I Come

So hell week for You Can't Take It With You is finally here. I am diving in head first in hopes that I land somewhere close to where Joel wants me to be. I am rather dissapointed in myself in this show. I keep trying to be where I should be..and it's just not working. I am working on it...but not as much as I should because of work and the move and other stuff. So yeah...I hope I get there before we open cause I am sharing the stage with some really amazing talent and don't want to make them look bad being on stage with me. Ok..so I'll blog later. Gotta rejoin the work force...and that is a task in itself...no joke. Want to know more...ask me outside of this public forum. lol. Laters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

come to the party friday. it'll make you feel better.