Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Best Laid Plans

So today is shaping up to be..delightful. My two bosses and their boss are in the office have a serious meeting while I watch the shipping board. Normally this would be fine..even if the meeting does concern my employement status....I can handle it. But I also have this other guy who is slightly above me in ranks standing over my shoulder. He stepped away to do something giving me a few minutes to blog. I missed my first break..but being that we don't do anything on days like today when there is nothing going on in the pyrotechnical world...it doesn't really matter. Fringe is coming up! I can't wait! Bonnaroo is coming up....SO EXCITED! Rent is due soon...less than thrilled but more than discouraged. :) As far as my social standing goes...I frequently make my roommate uncomfortable or angry, my parents are obliviously happy with my life and situations, my friends are there for me when I need them and concerned about my well-being when necessary...now if I could just find a good date I'd be all set. I am going to Universal this Saturday with a group of friends...that will be fun and I am going to a bar at some point with Tracy to meet some quality people. I know what you are thinking...quality people at a bar?!?!? All I have to say is that it is a step up from the internet. I'll blog later.

No comments: